Friday, November 5, 2010

May I Be Frank?


May I Be Frank documents the transformation of Frank Ferrante’s life. Frank
is 54 years old, obese, depressed and addicted. He stumbles into a local
raw, organic and vegan restaurant in San Francisco, Café Gratitude.  When
Ryland, a server at Café Gratitude asks Frank “What is one thing you want to
do before you die?” Frank replies, “I want to fall in love one more time,
but no one will love me looking the way I do”.

Ryland, his brother Cary, and Conor, his best friend, are inspired by the
possibility of helping Frank.  For the next 42 days, Frank will eat only raw
food, practice gratitude, visit local holistic practitioners, and get a
weekly colonic.  Ryland, Conor, and Cary get to support Frank’s miraculous
transformation.  Frank gets a new body, a clearer mind, and most
importantly, a soaring spirit.  May I Be Frank documents the essence of the
human condition and what it truly means to fall in love again.

1 comment:

David Macaulay said...

You certainly can't overestimate the importance of colonic irrigation (apparently)