Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Confession #1

It's been a hard few months. Emotional, I suppose. I've been alone in my new house and with the return of my sweet and sacred alone time--something I was not expecting happened.

I've returned to my bulimia full force. Alone. In my house. I don't allow myself to keep any food down. I can't figure this out. I'm trying. I've decided that this secrecy I've held in my heart for so many years needs to be brought to the surface. I might reinvent this blog as a place to journal, think, fear, see, realize, awake, and hopefully gain some semblance of peace. So, thank you in advance for your kindness, your gentleness with me, your patience, and even if you do not understand what I'm saying--thank you for at least WANTING to understand.

1 comment:

cc said...

I'm not sure what sort of support you could use right now, and I hope you have someone to talk to about it if you need to. I won't share my own past problems with eating disorders to weigh you down, but I've been there. I'll be thinking positive things for you.