Monday, April 26, 2010

Be Inspired

I seriously LOVE people. I LOVE life. I LOVE our journeys. This life is something
that has changed in appearance a lot for me over the past five years--but there is
one thing that remains the same--if we can love, applaud, accept, encourage,
each person we meet. If we can stop judging on appearances. If we can stop judging--period.
If we could smile at everyone. If we could intuitively see that each of us are simply doing the best
that we can--then--yeah, I'd say--that's inspiring.

4 comments:

jo said...

this looks amazing! thanks for sharing, stella.

Maithri said...

Thank you Stella, your passion and compassion burn off the page... Much love to you, Maithri

Kimbie said...

you are an angel.

Lori said...

Thank you my dear friend...I have needed to see this more than you could know. I have so missed visiting you at your blogs. Thank you for reminding me of truths that have been hidden inside of me. Bless you my dear. I pray that life is well for you and hope that I can catch up on your life soon. God willing I will be back soon! Love and hugs, Lori