Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just Relax

One thing that has to be apart of daily life is the ability to be yourself and to have your moments of zen and calm.

One of my worries about starting this blog was that I might call too much attention to sickness and things going wrong, instead of focusing on health, wisdom, and how perfect each of you already are. I didn't want to focus on anything else other than the love I have for myself and how I'm already pretty wonderful.

I have a problem of getting too obsessive about things. About worrying, having a goal, meeting the goal. I don't want this journey to be like that...and I think when we are talking about changing our bodies it is easy to get roped into that mentality.

So today, I took a break from all the thoughts on health, repeated that I'm already pretty perfect, and just chilled out.


Ahh.

2 comments:

Tracey Axnick said...

One thing that I remind myself of, on days when I'm feeling especially beaten up by life, is that I (little me) and you too... ALL of us.... are created in the image of GOD.

Just let that sink in.

We've all heard it, but when you stop and let it SINK IN, it's heavy.

So that means YOU are already really really REALLY cool. Just.The.Way.You.Are.

Dig it.

Stella said...

Absolutely! It's good to take time each day to let that sink in!