Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What I do for you...

Hey guess what I've discovered this week?! The tongue is totally UNSEXY! All my romantic notions about the tongue have now been eliminated (along with my toxins! Ha!). When I use to think of my tongue, which wasn't that often really, images of some good French kissing and all the hot things my tongue did with various boyfriends would make me smile.

Now, I just think it's kind of this huge blob in my mouth that I never really looked at and I have been analyzing too, too much lately. And again, if you have EVER thought me sexy, please DO NOT look at these tongue pictures...hell, it's a losing battle...we should rename this blog, "Hey, if you EVER thought Stella was Sexy...here's the truth!"

For your viewing pleasure, my tongue after 6 days of oil pulling--let the pictures speak for themselves!

After my six days of cleansing, the toxins were just starting to leave. See the perfectly pink spot in the back...that's what we want ALL over!

After two days, you can see more pink, but still lots of white!

Here it is this morning. I don't know if you can tell, but the white fuzz is really leaving, and the pink is spreading all over the place.


Conclusion: I'm going to keep at the oil pulling, probably forever!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Are you familiar with Ayurveda? They call the white stuff on your toung Ama. It's the sludge from your body is trying to get rid of. Tongue scrapers are a great way to get rid of it... you probably already knew this if you're posting pictures of your tongue on the internet :P Tell me more about the oil pulling thing--I've never heard of it.

Dottie! said...

Haha! The fact that you're taking photos and posting them online makes me giggle. However I must say the evidence is VERY obvious. Keep it up pretty lady! :D

HWHL said...

Tongues can still do wonderful things, you know.... I really don't think your love interest will be examining it (at least not with his EYES) during the height of passion... :)

Fletch said...

Ew. On the plus side, you have very nice teeth!