Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One Week


It's been exactly a week since I have over eaten. I know that sounds small. But for me it feels huge. I mean, I haven't binged at all. I don't think I've gone without bingeing in over a week since November 2008 (when I did the master cleanse diet). I really feel like I've eaten perfectly this week. That doesn't mean that I didn't have some chocolate, because I did. It doesn't mean that I didn't have some white bread with my tuna fish yesterday, because I absolutely did. When I say eating perfectly, I mean, eating only when I felt physical hunger.

To the people out there who this in normal to, I know you don't get it. And that's ok. To those of you who know exactly what I'm talking about, then maybe you see how big this is for me. It makes me happy. It makes me feel in control. It makes me feel...well, kind of normal concerning food.

Just wanted to share and gush!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you!!!!!

jo said...

hooray for stella! i am so, so, so happy for you! you are amazing.

Tracey Axnick said...

You rock - high 5 across the ocean to YOU!