Sunday, March 14, 2010

Update


The pants I am wearing now are simply too big. They are falling off. It's time to downsize. I knew this would happen, but I kind of forgot that was the goal too. Sounds weird, I know. I've been trying to just be the best I can each day--that, well, I sort of forgot all that effort would add up to weeks and results.

I'm not sure how much I weigh or how much I've lost. I don't really feel that different and it's been slow going. But the reality is that the pants that I couldn't quite get done up last month, the pants that are a size smaller than I've been wearing for the past two years, well, these are the pants that now fit.

The others--I'm giving away.

5 comments:

skippylongjacket said...

Oh, I love that feeling! Congratulations and good for you!

jo said...

hooray for stella! i'm so proud of you.

Stella said...

Thanks ladies! It feels good.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Keep Celebrating!

Stella said...

Thanks Liz!!